Here is a really cool ride right out of Brazil! This 1951 Ford Mercury hot rod is just plain bad ass especially when it is slammed to the ground with its air suspension setup.
- Ford Custom Deluxe Club Coupe Six, model year 1951, version for North America U.S. (up to December)
- 2-door coupe body type
- RWD (rear-wheel drive), manual 3-speed gearbox
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 3700 cm3 / 225.8 cui, advertised power: 71 kW / 95 hp / 97 PS ( SAE ), Torque net: 251 Nm / 185 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 5011 mm / 197.3 in, wheelbase: 2896 mm / 114 in
- reference weights: shipping weight 1359 kg / 2995 lbs estimated curb weight: 1440 kg / 3170 lbs
- how fast is this car ? top speed: 128 km/h (80 mph) (theoretical);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 17.9 s; 0- 100 km/h 19.3 s (a-c simulation); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 21.1 s (a-c simulation)
- fuel consumption and mileage: average estimated by a-c: 16.1 l/100km / 17.5 mpg (imp.) / 14.5 mpg (U.S.) / 6.2 km/l
Ford Mercury 1951 with air suspension, very old model, but great exhaust sound also powerful look, Would you rock it? watch the video you will see.